new post anus ticklershttp://watercoolersportsnetwork.com/2013/01/04/black-blue-ornery-nfc-north-news-010413/
Nailed It! Season Finale Edition
Three weeks later, and here we are. The growth of the Pantheon slowed to a near crawl toward the end of the season (I blame myself for not putting up timely articles. Sorry!), but it still grew. In fact, 14 more names were added to the Pantheon, and we had yet another correct final score prediction! Read on to find out exactly just who Nailed It!
These are the people who have (somehow) correctly predicted the final outcome of a game. The only shot that was called that could be considered more famous than these belongs to Babe Ruth. Bow down before their wisdom! (And make sure you ask them for next week’s lotto numbers.)
- Week 16: New Orleans @ Dallas – jwoude23 correctly predicted the Saints would defeat the Cowboys by a final score of 34-31!
These are the ones who correctly predicted the margin by which the victors would best their competition. These are also the ones to consult if you want to bet the spread.
- Week 15: Minnesota @ St. Louis – Joedirte correctly predicted a 14-point victory for the Vikings.
- Week 15: Cincinnati @ Philadelphia – Nonstopdrivel correctly predicted a 21-point victory for the Bengals
- Week 15: San Francisco @ New England – adambballn correctly predicted a seven-point victory for the 49ers.
- Week 16: San Diego @ New York Jets – jwoude23 correctly predicted a 10-point victory for the Chargers.
- Week 17: Green Bay @ Minnesota – Childerz correctly predicted that the Vikings would win by three points.
Total combined score
These are those who somehow managed to pick the correct total score but did not have any clue in how the teams would actually get there. Still, if you want to bet an over/under, you could do worse than consulting with them.
- Week 15: Carolina @ San Diego – Nonstopdrivel correctly predicted both teams would combine for 38 points.
- Week 15: Jacksonville @ Miami – Joedirte and Nonstopdrivel both correctly predicted both teams would combine to score 27 points.
- Week 15: Denver @ Baltimore – Nonstopdrivel correctly predicted both teams would combine for 51 points.
- Week 15: San Francisco @ New England – Nonstopdrivel correctly predicted both teams would combine to score 75 points.
Winning team’s score
- Week 15: Carolina @ San Diego – adambballn correctly predicted that the Panthers would score 31 points in a victory.
- Week 16: Atlanta @ Detroit – jwoude23 correctly predicted that the Falcons would score 31 points in a victory.
Against the grain
Oftentimes, our picks will be unanimous. However, there are those who will sometimes walk their own path.
- Week 17: Green Bay @ Minnesota – Childerz was the only one (out of eight) who predicted the Vikings would defeat the Packers.
The regular season is now complete. Many shots have been called, and quite a few have been correct. With jwoude23′s addition this week, that brings the number of correct final score predictions to five. The Pantheon has grown to a large size now, and is still hungry! It is ready for those elusive playoff CYSTs! So if you would like to have your name forever enshrined in the vast expanse that is the internet, simply call your shot in the comment section below for any of the playoff games. I will be reviewing the comments, and keeping track.
Also, remember that you can still read about those who have made correct predictions in the past (or simply revel in your past greatness), by visiting our Pantheon. In the meantime, let’s give a little congratulatory clap to those who are listed in this article. Or not. Your choice.
About the author
this one right?http://i.imgur.com/vlfMb.jpg
YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!
i thought we were bringing back fappage friday and since everyone thinks boobs aren't safe for work i went a different angle.
@Mike Honcho Hey Mike you can post this shit in NFCW blog,you will be very popular
@Mike Honcho WHAT.... THE..... FUCK!!!?? you SF fans drive me insane.
Stay classy San Francisco!
@GreenAndGold 66 he calls them death threats but they were actually sexual advances...
"I will fuck you in the ass till you love me"
"I will plunge your ass so hard"
"I will give you a blumpkin if you give me a reach around"
@GreenAndGold 66 intriguing headline "10 most best super bowl matchups" sounds promising usa today.
@GreenAndGold 66 Why would David Akers give Twitter a death threat? What did twitter do to him?
mason crosby as a child...
@Pugs R Kewl well, the myth was busted...what should we do now adam?
@Pugs R Kewl Andy Reid about the Chiefs offer
fuck, i would go on a murder spree if this happened to me...
@niemerg1 Why is he in a fucking tent?
All good questions.
@niemerg1 ULTRA GAY